Families wishing to attend our events and public programs together will benefit from the Family annual membership, which provides you with free entry to all Public Programs. You and your family will also receive priority seating for Shrine events like the ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day services, where you can all share the commemorative experience together. Most importantly, your Friends Family membership supports our delivery of free educational programs to the school children of Victoria.
Family memberships are available for two adults and up to two children under 18 years within your family at any one time.
The Family membership benefits are:
· Membership card and lapel pin
· Free entry to public programs, 4 spaces per event. Value of up to $520 per year (based on 4 people attending the 26 Public Programs available each year)
· 10% discount at the Shrine Shop
· Priority seating at Shrine events, 4 seats per event
· Friends only events
· Exhibition launch events and curator lead tours
· Invitation and priority seating to Shrine events
· Subscription to the Shrine Magazine, Remembrance in April and November
· Invitation to the bi-annual Friends Luncheon at the Shrine, 4 seats per luncheon